PR Success Series – Marketing Made Easy
4 Webinars to Master Your Marketing by PR Pro Diana Ennen
- Learn PR Secrets to Marketing Success. Is your marketing failing you and you aren’t finding clients or selling your products? Do you feel every month you are struggling just to make it? Then you need this webinar. I’ve been specializing in marketing for over 20 years and I know what works and what doesn’t. This webinar will walk you step by step though secrets that I’ve mastered that work time and time again. Why spin your wheels marketing when you can do it right and really see results.
- Create pitches and get in MAJOR media (Fox News, Wall Street Journal, Forbes, Women’s World, Business Insider, Entrepreneur, Money Magazine, to name a few.) No matter your topic, we show you how to get major media mentions. It’s so much easier than you think!
- Get your articles and YOUR name featured in the media regularly. Learn how easy it is to not only get quoted in the media with a few tips, but have your entire article featured in top publications. BAMM… that’s where the magic happens! (To see an example of what we’ve done with our clients – look at one of our client’s press page – Lisa Rangel of Chameleon Resumes – http://chameleonresumes.com/career-expert/
- Write and distribute press releases that will result in big wins for your business. A press release is a great way to get recognition for your business, book, services, events, etc. So many just don’t know how to write one and do it right. And once they do, they don’t know how to send them out to get the best results. That’s why this webinar is so important to learning the how to’s of press release writing and distribution.
- Blogging tricks that take little time, but help you consistently showcase your expertise, skills, and experience. And really, isn’t that exactly what you want to do with your blogging efforts? To have it work for you with the least amount of work. Plus, we discuss so much more than writing your own blog, but go into guest blogging, book marketing via blogging, and more.
PR Success Series consists of four, one-hour webinars. You get to go at your own pace, but know you are not alone! As part of the course, you also get invited into our PR Success Facebook Group where daily we work together on your goals. I know you’re going to have questions and I’m available to answer them. Plus, you get a one-on-one call with me. I want you to succeed and I’ll be sure to show you how.
Let’s break down the webinars:
“Marketing Madness – Best PR Tips for Your Business” Webinar
- Go inside a PR Pro’s daily business to learn some of the secrets to marketing success.
- Best ways to develop your brand and market it effectively. It’s so much more than the color and fonts you use for your business.
- What you need in your marketing plan to help you really achieve success (sample marketing plan handout provided.)
- The best uses of social media in your marketing…including my amazing Twitter Tip!
- Solid guaranteed tips for paid advertising, press releases, “pitching” the media, and networking.
- So much more.
“Press Releases that Rock” Webinar – Learn the “Secret Sauce” of How to ROCK Those RELEASES!
- Discover what exactly a press release is and why you need them as part of your business.
- You’ll learn how to make them accurate, timely, and newsworthy attracting your clients, potential clients, the media and more while being entertaining and informative
- You’ll learn what to include…and what to leave out
- I’ll show you how to make every word count in reaching your target audience and the power of a GREAT title
- Learn all the elements of a release and build a press release template that you can use over and over again.
- You’ll find out my top places to send to and why
- You’ll see exactly how to create a pitch for your press releases to get into major media.
- And ….so much more
“PITCHING THE MEDIA” Webinar
- Really awesome “DO’s” involved in media pitching and, likely just as important, really important pitch “DON’Ts.” How to pitch tips based on my experience pitching regularly for clients for years.
- My pitch template that can be duplicated and that will absolutely result in media attention
- How to make sure the pitch is clear, accurate, professional, and alluring!
- Subject lines that work. Changing just a few words can get your email opened.
- Secrets to getting the media coming to you when they need an expert
- Best ways to send the pitch out and how to research and find targeted editors for your pitch
- How to get media contacts, whether you use Cision like we do, or research on your own, I’ll show you how to find the right reporters to pitch to and create KILLER databases
Blog – “Who’s Ready to Learn Some Blog Magic” Webinar – Blogging takes time, commitment, passion, and, above all else…YOU!!
- Book marketing and blogging go together like peanut butter & jelly. I’ll show you how authors can maximize their success with blogging & guest blogging
- You’ll learn my “inside tips” on how to make your blogs ROCK!
- I’ll wipe away your time commitment and “what should I write/can I write” fears in this class. Together, we’ll discover how to get the best results in the least amount of time.
- And finally how to use your blog to go full circle in your marketing.
I’ve priced this course so everyone can do it. Only $197.00
SPECIAL – For a short time, get our early bird special of $49.00. But quick, this won’t last long!
FIFTEEN-MINUTE PRIVATE COACHING WITH ME. Tell me what your greatest need in PR is and we will discuss how to solve it. Email me at email@example.com to set this up!
PR Success Facebook Group – Join our fun group as well reach goal after goal and learn more strategies on getting PR
The bottom line is this, for a small monetary investment and time investment you’ll learn how to be a successful PR Pro. You’ll make more money and save more money because you understand how it all works. Plus, you’ll be learning from someone who has experienced tremendous success in the PR business since the mid-1980’s. From someone who knows the keys to adapting to the ever-changing technology and media opportunities. And, don’t forget that enrollment includes a fifteen-minute private coaching session and inclusion in my PR Success Facebook Group, where you’ll be able to ask questions and interact with me and other class members on a daily basis. Quite simply, it’s an opportunity you don’t want to miss!
100% Money Back Guarantee – You Aren’t Totally Satisfied, Let Me Know and We’ll Refund You ASAP.
Contact us today firstname.lastname@example.org – 954-971-4025
What others are saying!
I’m so happy that I joined Diana’s class. Even with PR experience, I found this class to be very helpful and the connections that I made with others has been priceless. I highly recommend this for every entrepreneur that would like to learn how to do their own public relations, or even those who want to hire out, so they have a better understanding of the basics of PR. –
Desiree Wolfe / Desiree Marketing – Brand Coach and PR Services for Entrepreneurs, Coaches, Authors & Speakers
I was really impressed with the Publicity VA Course and Diana’s great help and knowledge. Focusing solely on one aspect of publicity for each session makes it super easy to digest, allows plenty of time to ask questions, and practice a bit before the next session topic. Diana covers the full array of where to be and how to pitch concisely written and topic focused ideas for optimum exposure. Hearing her firsthand success stories and learning from her experiences shaves so much time off the learning curve, it’s like having your very own coach guiding you through the hurdles towards the ultimate goal. I’d highly recommend this publicity course to anyone wanting to broaden their publicity efforts on the Internet or offline. What can I say, “Great material from an awesome instructor!”
Ruth Martin / Maplewood Virtual Assistance / http://www.MaplewoodVA.com